Staff | Hours | Registration & Refund Policies | Local Sports Organizations
M-F 9:00 am - 4:00pm
Tel: (203) 268-7200
652 Morehouse Rd. Easton, CT 06612
652 Morehouse Rd.Easton, CT 06612
Gary Simone, Director
Danielle Alves, Recreation Programmer
Lisa Farasciano, Secretary
The Parks & Recreation office, located at the old senior center is open M-F from 9am-4pm. After-hour registration can be dropped off in the secure mail slot located in the front door. Registration can also be mailed to 652 Morehouse Rd. Easton, CT 06612
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration
- Registration will not be accepted after the deadline dates.
- We do not reserve space.
- Registration forms must be signed by a parent/guardian if the participant is under 18.
- Nonresidents: 10% additional fee
- Please check the roster before signing up for a program if your child wishes to attend with a friend or a child of a specific age.
- Registration & Refund Policies:
- How do I register for the programs?
Registration for all programs, unless otherwise specified, can be done by mail or in person at the Recreation Department, Veteran's Park Facility. Payments must be in cash or check, made payable to Easton Parks and Recreation. At this time, credit cards are not accepted and we are unable to accept registrations by phone. All fees must be paid in full at the time of registration along with a completed registration form. Forms can be downloaded from our website.
- Will I be sent confirmation?
We do not send or call with program confirmation. Consider yourself and/or your child enrolled in the course(s) of your choice when you send in a completed registration form and payment. Many classes and programs have limited enrollments and may fill. If so, please ask to be placed on a waiting list.
You should enroll as soon as possible. For most programs to be conducted, a minimum enrollment must be reached. In addition, there is usually a maximum enrollment based on the facility size and the instructor's requirements. Therefore, registration is always on a first come, first serve basis. Register early to avoid being closed out of an activity or us being forced to cancel an activity.
- What is the refund policy?
- A refund or credit will be given only under the following conditions:
- There will be no refunds under $25.00; instead a creditwill be applied and may be used toward another Parks and Recreation Program.
- A full refund/credit will be given if the program is cancelled by the Parks & Recreation Department prior to the program's start.
- When a withdrawal occurs less than one week before the program starts, only 50% of the fee can be refunded.
- Requests for refund/credit for medical reasons will be handled on an individual basis.
- There will be no refunds or transfers for camps or trips.
- I missed the deadline for registration. Can I still sign up for a program?
We will accept registrations beyond the program's deadline if there is space available and/or with instructor's permission.
- Can non-residents participate in Easton Recreation Programs?
Non-residents may register for most Easton Parks & Recreation programs at an additional 10% fee, when space is available. Employees residing out of town can register at resident rates.
- How can I find out if programs are cancelled due to inclement weather?
To see if any Parks & Recreation program is cancelled, call 268-1071 and listen to the announcement line for information.
Easton Little League: www.leagueunited.com
Girls Softball: www.redding-eastonsoftball.org
Babe Ruth: Redding Boys & Girls Club 938-3166 www.rbgc.net
MERGED SPORTS UNDER THE BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF REDDING-EASTON:
Redding-Easton Travel Basketball Association: REBA.ORG